MTM chip for RS2 with 375 PS

Erfahrungen über Tuningteile, Umbauten, Neuheiten im RS2 Bereich
Antworten [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
RS2lover
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

MTM chip for RS2 with 375 PS

Beitrag von RS2lover » Freitag 29. Dezember 2006, 23:53

Hello friends, I know that exist a kind of MTM chip for RS2 that can increase the power of the car from 315 PS to about 375 PS.

I have two questions about this chip:

1) Is really possible to increase the power of the car from 315 PS to 375 PS only with a chip?
2) If yes, do you know where is possible to buy this MTM chip?

Thanks a lot!

Bye!

Alessio

Pascal
Audi S3 / A6 Allroad Fahrer
Re: MTM chip for RS2 with 375 PS

Beitrag von Pascal » Samstag 30. Dezember 2006, 00:39

Hi Alessio
RS2lover hat geschrieben: Is really possible to increase the power of the car from 315 PS to 375 PS only with a chip?
I think it is not possible. You can get this power only with another turbo, air intake, cylinder headmachining and new maps for the chip. (May be you have change the hole exhaust system and put a 100 cells metal catalyst instead of the normal catalyst.)
En Gruess

Pascal

the ultimate forum ... www.rs246.de

Bild S3

Volker
RS4 Fahrer und Forenowner
Beitrag von Volker » Samstag 30. Dezember 2006, 09:24

Hello Allesio,

it is to be brought surely possible only to me a chip the achievement of the RS2 on 380 HP and more.
Whether you such a load pressure to really drive want with the original turbocharger should you for you decide :idea:

MTM however make some more at the RS2 around 380 HP to reach ;-)

Antworten
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1275: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Zurück zu „Audi/Porsche RS2 - Tunerbereich“